Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Hearty "BetterLateThanNot" Holiday Hello

    Vivian Amelia Podd

"I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle."    
-Vincent Van Gogh-

It's a New Year and I send a heartfelt hello to one and all!
There is a expression that us procrastinators like to use...you know the one "better late than never?" After receiving 2014 yuletide greetings I started to feel a wee bit guilty about not writing my usual letter. 
So here it is:
I'll start with Joyous greetings & wishes for a HappyValentinesEasterMemorialFourthHalloweenBirthdayThanksgiving Days! (I'll save the Christmas letter for this coming December...I hope!)  
In late fall we welcomed TWO new little ones to our families! Miss Colbie Rose arrived on the 6th of November blessing Nate's brother Luke and Melissa Potter's lives, and Miss Vivian Amelia graced Kyle, Jessi and Carter Podd's lives on the 18th of November. I was intrigued with the definition for Vivian's name. 
"People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optimistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious."
I want that name!! However, since realistically I am not going to change my name at this point in my life I still have time to use my mantra of "better late than never" and adopt even a few of the characteristics from Vivian's name. To do so would perhaps make experiencing the challenges of being a human being more enjoyable.
2014 found us still living very cosily in our 408 sq ft studio. Our dog Kona passed away last summer leaving a void in our hearts that only a dog that loves you unconditionally can leave. Zoey the kat is still with us, somehow finagling FIVE special catnapping spots (she took some of Kona's).
That's a cat for you.
We enjoyed visits from Shiloh, Isabelle and Cameron (Ronnah & Marks munchkins) and of course lots of hanging out and slumber-jams with Carter which had us creatively figuring out where to put the extra bodies in our just a bit bigger than a walk-in closet living space :)  
I will close this greeting with a quote from the late Maya Angelou:

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

Wishing all that and more for you and your loved ones throughout the year.
Laura, Nate & Zoey





2 comments:

Justin Tyler said...

REST COMFORTABLY - The cushy memory foam keeps up with its shape while supporting your whole body and won't go level bringing about all around rested rest, in any event, body pillow for side sleepers.

Kais Vadim said...

You have a great content on here, I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis,Diabetes, Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Chronic Lyme Disease, Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with a godly heart. Well - everything I decided all went through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
Dr Itua Contact Information.
Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. 
Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967